Dirty oven? Food is not as tasty as before? It is time to have your oven thoroughly cleaned. You can do-it-yourself following the steps below or simply give us a call and we will take care of it for you.
- Effectively you will need to take out all the loose parts like trays, racks and side holding racks, apply the right cleaning agents and let them soak for a period of time before cleaning.
- Clean inside the oven as well as the oven door, make sure you carefully work around the heating components and lights.
- Take off the oven door seal and clean it.
- Thoroughly rinse and dry all the parts before putting them back in the oven.
- Cleaning all the control knobs and polish the external surfaces to bring out the shine.
- There are a number of tutorial videos available on YouTube, you can use those as a guidance when doing your DIY.
Sounds pretty easy, huh? But the tricky part is the cleaning products you use and the techniques you apply. We are the experts in doing that, if you are not quite confident with the DIY project or would like to spend the time with family and friends, give us a call and we will look after it for you.